1. G-7 includes________________
A. South Africa
2. INTERPOL means_______________________
A. International Political Conference
B. International Criminal Police Organization
C. None of these
D. International Association of Police Officers
3. The headquarters of U.N. is located in_______________________
C. New York
D. Washington D.C
4. Headquarters of the World Health Organization is located at__________________
B. Washington D.C
C. New York
5. The working language(s) of the UNESCO is/are_____________________
A. French only
B. English only
C. English and French
D. English, French and Russian
6. The number of principal organs of UNO is__________________
7. When was SAARC founded?
8. Which of the following is not a member of G-15?
9. Amnesty International has its headquarters at_________________________
B. New York
10. The head quarters of the International Red Cross___________________________
11. Which was the first country to withdraw from CENTO?
12. First Indian to make a speech in Hindi before the UN General Assembly is____________________
A. Morarji Desai
B. A.B. Vajpayee
C. Lal Bahadur Shastri
D. Lal Krishna Advani
13. Which of the following is Human Rights Organization?
A. The French community
B. The Organization of African Unity
C. The Arab League
D. Amnesty International
14. The headquarters of International Atomic Energy Agency is located in_______________________
15. Which of the following pairs of country and the purpose for which U.N. Peace Keeping Force is maintained is correctly is correctly matched?
A. Cyprus – to maintain peace between the two dominant ethnic groups in the country
B. Mozambique – To supervise a referendum
C. El Salvador – to deliver humanitarian aid
D. Lebanon – For supervising a 1992 accord
16. Vietnam joined the U.N.O in the year______________________
17. The International Court of Justice is located at_________________
18. Which of the following international organizations has started the scheme ‘Partnership for Peace’ for a group of nations?
A. Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
B. Economic and Social Commission for Asia and Pacific (ESCAP)
C. North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
D. Organizations of African Unity (OAU)
19. Which of the following countries is not a member of G-15?
20. The Economic and Social Commission for Asia and Pacific (ESCAP) is located at__________________________
C. Kuala Lumpur