61. Which of the following is a cultural organization?
62. The International Human Rights Convention adopted by the United Nations in 1990 relates to___________________
B. Stateless Persons
C. Migrant Workers
63. Which of the following countries is not a member of Group 15 developing countries?
64. The headquarters of Food and Agriculture Organization is in________________________
65. When was the South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation (SAARC) formed?
66. Which of the following describe correctly the Group of Seven Countries (G-7)?
A. They are industrialized countries
B. They are developing countries
C. They are holding Atomic Bomb technology
D. They are countries who can launch their own satellites
67. Which of the following is the headquarters of World Trade Organization (WTO)?
A. New York
68. The headquarters of the UNESCO is at____________________________
D. New York
69. Which one of the following is not related to disarmament?
70. Which of the following is used as the logo of the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)?
71. SAARC is observing a decade(1991-2000) of which of the following?
B. Shelter for all
C. Girl child
D. Health services to rural poor
72. Who was the first Indian to be President of UN General Assembly?
A. Mrs. Vijay Lakshmi Pandit
B. Krishna Menon
C. Ramesh Bhandari
D. Natwar Singh
73. How many former republics of USSR have become members of the Commonwealth of Independent States?
74. Which of the following countries is not a member of the G-8 group?