21. Which organ of the United Nations has ceased to be operational?
A. Economic and Social Council
B. International Court of Justice
C. Trusteeship Council
22. The United Nations is considered as a universal organization. Which organ of the United Nations fully represents the fact?
A. The Economic and Social Council
B. The Security Council
C. The Secretariat
D. The General Assembly
23. The member countries of NAFTA are_____________________
A. USA and Canada
B. USA, Canada and Mexico
C. Canada and Mexico
D. USA and Mexico
24. India was elected as a President of General Assembly of the United Nations in 1953. Who occupied this office on behalf of India?
A. S. Radha Krishnan
B. Gopalswamy Iyyengar
C. V.K. Krishna Menon
D. Vijayalakshmi Pandit
25. United Nations adapted a Charter of Economic Rights in the year______________________
26. The Indian Red Cross Society was established in the year____________________
27. SAARC was founded in_________________
A. New Delhi
28. Which organ of United Nations has ceased to be operational?
A. Trusteeship Council
C. International Court of Justice
D. Economic and Social Council
29. G-15 is a group of________________
A. Developing countries
B. Non-aligned countries
C. Developed countries
30. Which of the following country is not a member of G-7?
31. Which of the following is not an agency of U.N.?
A. World Health Organization
B. Food and Agricultural Organization
C. International Committee of the Red Cross
D. International Monetary Fund
32. The NAM summit which demanded expansion of the United Nations Security council had met at_________________
33. Which of the following countries is not a member of a SAARC______________________
A. Sri Lanka
34. Where was the first ever security Council Summit meeting held in early 1992?
A. New York
35. The headquarters of International Labour Organization is at___________________
B. New York
36. The UNO was founded at_________________________
D. San Francisco
37. The first General Secretary of UNO was_________________________
A. Dag Hammarskjold
B. U Thant
C. Trygve Lie
D. Kurt Waldheim
38. The SAARC movement was launched for______________________
A. Political alliances
B. Regional cooperation
C. Cultural exchanges
D. Military strategy
39. The headquarters of UNHCR is located at____________________
A. New York
40. Which of the following is a military alliance?