DSE out Notification for the Post of Post Graduate Teacher under Directorate of Secondary Education Assam for 2272 vacancies on a regular basis under DSE recruitment notification. Interested candidates need to Download official notification pdf from www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in and Do online registration then, apply online application Form from the above link.
Note : [The online application will remain open from 12.00 Noon of 25.09.21 and will be accepted till 12.00 Noon of 20.10.21 in the official website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in ]
Post Details :
|Name of Post||Post Graduate Teacher|
|No of Posts||2,272 Posts|
|Organization||Secondary Education, Assam|
|Start Date||25th September 2021|
|Last Date||20th October 2021|
Unreserved: 620 Posts
OBC/MOBC: 510 Posts
SC: 187 Posts
STH: 197 Posts
STP: 338 Posts
EWS: 301 Posts
PwD: 119 Posts
|Logic & Philosophy||51|
|Salesmanship & Advertising||5|
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit: A candidate must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years as on 1st January, 2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation will be as follows-
- OBC/MOBC: 3Years
- ST/SC: 5Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 2Years
- PwD: 10 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.11,800/- per month with other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must need to be Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution.
Distance/ Off-Campus Qualification: The degrees obtained through distance/ off-campus mode beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the University/ Institution without authorization by DEC under UGC cannot be recognized as valid but in pursuance of the Govt. Letter No. ASE.176/2020/Pt/46, dated 28.09.2020, the degrees issued by the ODLs of Assam can be considered as valid subject to fulfillment of the requirement of obtaining valid recognition by such Institution from DEC under UGC, as the case may be, as per the norms of UGC Notification on Specification of Degrees relating to subjects and courses.
Medium of Instruction: In addition to the academic and professional qualification as per sub-rule (1), the candidate must satisfy the following criteria regarding the medium of instruction.
- In case of Assamese Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Assamese Language as one of the subjects or having Diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
- In case of Bengali Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or having in Bengali Language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya Sanskriti Sammetan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.
- In case of Hindi Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
- In case of Bodo Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo Medium School.
- In case of English Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium School.
Provided that for recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate who passed HSLC Examination with particular MIL Subject shall be considered
Selection Criteria of DSE PGT Recruitment :
The selection criteria of the Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam PGT Teacher recruitment process is based on the following parameters:
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in MA / M.Sc. / M.Com Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BA / B.Sc. / B.Com Examination; (In case of Major / Hons, the marks obtained in Major / Hons. Shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in HSS Final Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BT / B.Ed. Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in TET Examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as a Graduate Teacher in provincialised High / Higher Secondary School having requisite academic and professional qualification, as the case may be. Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
- 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for “C” certificate and 5 marks for “B” certificate)
- 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at national level representing Assam.
- 10 marks for achievements in Fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at National level.
Required Documents :
For this PGT Recruitment of Assam candidates have to upload some documents while submitting the online application. We suggest our users to keep these below listed documents ready in scanned file format before proceeding for online application. Note that all the files must be in PDF format otherwise the portal will not accept.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or HSLC Admit Card).
- All Educational Certificates and Marksheets.
- Higher Secondary TET Certificate and Marksheet.
- B.Ed. Certificate and Marksheets.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- EWS Certificate (If Applicable).
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable).
- NCC Certificate (If Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
Important Links :
Important Dates :
|Starting date of online application||25/09/2021|
|Last date of online application||20/10/2021|