The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Common Recruitment Process (CRP – XIII). A total of 4,045 vacancies have been announced for the post of Clerk in various Public Sector Banks (PSBs).
- Starting date for online application: July 1, 2023
- Last date for online application: July 21, 2023
Please note that the application process will be closed on July 21, 2023, at 11:55 PM IST. So, make sure to apply before the deadline.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have a Degree (Graduation) from a recognized University.
- The candidate’s age should be between 20 and 28 years as of 1st July 2023.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
The selection process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 will consist of two stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
The Tentatively scheduled Preliminary Examination will be a computer-based test (CBT) and will be held on August 2023. The Main Examination will be a CBT and will be held on October 2023.
How to Apply:
The online application process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 has begun on July 1, 2023, and will end on July 21, 2023. Candidates can apply online through the official website of IBPS, ibps.in.This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a career in banking. Apply now!
The application fee for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- General Category: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 175/-
Here are the steps on how to apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of IBPS, ibps.in.
- Click on the “IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.