Table of Contents
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations. The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi.
Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the recruitment of 350 vacancy of Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) and Yantrik in Coast Guard for 02/2022 Batch. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Job Details :
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Navik (General Duty). 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- ) Navik (Domestic Branch). 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik. 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)” and “Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)”.
“10th& 12th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)”AND“Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)”.
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years as follows: – – 2 – (a) Navik (GD) and Yantrik. Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive). (b) Navik(DB). Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004 (both dates inclusive). Note:- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Pay Scale :
(a) Navik (General Duty): Basic pay of Rs. 21700/–(Pay Level–3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
(b) Navik (Domestic Branch): Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/–(Pay Level–3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
(c) Yantrik: Basic pay Rs. 29200/–(Pay Level–5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/–plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
|Application Form||02 July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16 July 2021|
|Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik||Mid/ End September 2021|
|Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik||Mid/ End October 2021|
|Tentative Stage-III Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik||Early February 2022|
|Tentative Stage-III Exam Dates for Navik (DB)||Early April 2022|
|Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik||Feb 2022|
|Date of Training for Navik (GD)||Apr 2022|
Selection Procedure :
The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV (explained in detail below) and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to biometric, photo identification and document verification during stage-I, II, III & IV of the selection procedure. For More details Click Here.
How to Apply :
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 02 Jul 21(1000 hrs) TO 16 Jul 21(1800 hrs). Candidates are to login to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and follow the instructions for registering yourself with e-mail ID/mobile number. The candidates are to ensure validity of e-mail and mobile number at least up to 30 Jun 2022.
- The candidate can apply for only one post viz. either Navik (DB) or Navik (GD) or Yantrik (Mechanical) or Yantrik (Electrical) or Yantrik (Electronics) in one cycle. The candidature of candidate will be cancelled if multiple applications are applied by the candidate for more than one post in response to this advertisement. Multiple application for one selected post will also result in cancellation of candidature. Online application will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect. For any query regarding application, the candidate can contact through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone no-020-25503108/ 020-25503109.
- Documents to be uploaded in the application. The candidates will be required to upload documents in two phases. Few documents are required at the online application stage and few are required to be uploaded if shortlisted for stage II. The candidates are to scan the original documents (neither photocopy nor self-attested photocopy is to be scanned) as applicable for the post applied and upload in the online application.
Examination City :
The candidate is to give five preferences for examination city in the application for stage-I & II process. Candidates are to fill first choice within 30 Kms from the present/ communication residence. If no “examination city” is within 30 Km from the current address then the nearest “examination city” from current address has to be the first choice of the candidate. Note:- If candidates are not complying with the First Choice of Centre as above then their Candidature may be cancelled if found contrary during Document Verification. Indian Coast Guard reserve the right to allot examination city for stage-I (written examination) and stage-II (PFT/Medical) which may or may not be as per the choice of the candidate.