State Council Of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Assam has organized an online applications for permanent resident of Assam to appear in the Pre Entry Test (PET)-2021 of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) Course for the academic session 2021-2023. The course will be conducted in the NCTE recognized Teacher Education Institutes (DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC/Pvt. TEIs) of the state. All Information are available below:
Details Of D.EI.Ed Admission:
|Name of Course||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)|
|Course duration||2 Year (Two Year)|
Eligibility Criteria for D.El.Ed Admission:
The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards / Councils with at least 50% marks in aggregate excluding marks secured in extra optional. [For candidates belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H) category there will be relaxation of 5% of marks in aggregate.]
The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 34 years as on 1st July,2021. There will be relaxation by 2 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) & ST(H) categories.
Reservation of Seats :
Reservation of seats for the candidates belonging to reserved categories including OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/Person With Disability (PWD) will be as per existing Govt. norms. . Click Here for more details.
Rs. 400.00 (Rupees four hundred only) for all categories to be Paid online (Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Wallet).
Candidates will be able to download his/her Admit Card from Here from 21st June,2021 by entering his/her Application Number and Date of Birth generated during online submission of application.
Venue for Pre Entry Test (PET):
The venue for the Pre Entry Test (PET) will be DIET of a District. However depending upon the number of candidates the Pre Entry Test(PET) may be held in nearby TEI/school/college etc. The venue for the Pre Entry(PET) Test will be indicated in the Admit Card of the candidates.
Instructions for Applicants:
- Candidate seeking admission into 2 year D.El.Ed course are to apply online.
- Before applying online, applicants should keep the scan copy in .jpg format of his/her passport sized colored photograph and signature for upload.
- The size of each of the scanned photo & signature should be within the range of 5 to 50kb and properly cropped.
- Before submitting the application, applicants will get a chance to modify his/her application detail. But after the final submission of application, applicants will not be able to edit the application.
- After final submission, portal will generate a unique Application No. The applicants are required to note down carefully the unique Application No. for future references.
- The applicant can pay Application fee online through the Online Application.
- Once submitted Application form and Application fee paid online, the applicant can download the submitted Application form in ‘pdf’ file format and take printout of the Application form.
- For any Application submission related issues please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject mentioned as “Issues for application submission”.
Important Dates of D.El.Ed Admission:
|Starting date of Online Application||10th May,2021|
|Last Date Of Online Application||27th May,2021|
|Release of Admit card||21st June 2021|
|Date of Pre-Entry Test (PET)||27th June 2021|
Important links of D.El.Ed Admission:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|SCERT D.El.Ed Online Application||Click Here|
|Prospectus Link||Click Here|