36. Who was the first woman Deputy Speaker of the Assam Legislative Assembly?
Ans: Bonily Khongmen.
37. Who was the first martyr of the Assam movement?
Ans: Khargeswar Talukdar.
38. What is the full form of BTAD?
Ans: Bodoland Territorial Autonomous District.
39. When was the Tiwa autonomous council formed in Assam?
40. When did the Assam Movement take place?
Ans: 1979 to 1985.
41. Who was the first Assamese to fight against the British?
Ans: Gomdhar Knowar in 1828).
42. Which Ahom King adopted the Hindu name for the first time?
43. Which Ahom King adopted Hinduism for the first time?
Ans: Jayadhwaj Singha (Sutamala).
44. Who created the Borpatra Gohain post?
45. What is the name of Bokajan cement factory?
Ans: CEMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
46. Where is the highest railway station in Assam located?
47. What is the total length of the Brahmaputra River?
Ans: 2,900 km.
48. How far does the Brahmaputra River cross through the geographical boundaries of Assam?
Ans: 650 km.
49. What is the name of the highest mountain range in Assam?
Ans: The Barail.
50. What is the maximum height of the Karbi Plateau?
Ans: 1360 meters.
51. What is the total area of the hill regions of Assam?
Ans: 15,322 squre km.
52. What is the area of the Kaziranga National Park?
Ans: 430 square km.
53. When was the Presidential Rule imposed in Assam for the second time?
Ans: In 1990.
54. Who was the first Assamese Chief Justice of the Guwahati High Court?
Ans: Holiram Deka.
55. What was the name of the first female MP of Assam?
Ans: Begum Mofida Ahmed.
56. what was the name of the first female MP of the northeast?
Ans: Bonily Khongman.
57. Who was the first woman minister in the Union cabinet from Assam?
Ans: Renuka Devi Barkataki (1932 – 2017).
58. What is the name of the first State Legislative Assembly constituency of Assam?
59. How many seats in the Assam state Legislative Assembly are reserved for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes?
Ans: Scheduled Castes- 8 and Scheduled Tribes- 16.
60. Who was the first Assamese appointed as Governor of Madras State?
Ans: Bishnuram Medhi.
61. When was the first railway line of Assam established?
62. Which one is the first Assamese Poetry to win the Sahitya Akademi award?
Ans: Bana Phul, written by Jatindranath Dowara.
63. For which novel did Anuradha Sharma Pujari win the Sahitya Akademi Award in 2021?
Ans: Yat Ekhon Aranya Asil.
64. Who was the first American missionary to compile a dictionary of the Assamese language?
Ans: Dr. Miles Bronson.
65. Who published the first Anglo-Assamese dictionary?
Ans: Budhindranath Delihial Bhattacharya in 1932.
66. Name of the 2nd Assamese Film?
Ans: Indramaloti in 1939.
67. 3rd Assamese Film name?
Ans: Monomati in 1941 directed by Rohini Kumar Boruah.
68. In which year did the Assamese language become the official language of the State?
69. The last Capital of Ahom Kingdom?
70. Who was the first Assamese Director of the Reserve Bank of India?
Ans: Ganesh Phukan.
Also visit: General Knowledge of Assam: First in Assam