71. The logo of Assam Sahitya Sabha was made by?
Ans: Jugal Das.
72. The headquarters of the Assam Sahitya Sabha is situated at?
73. In which year did Dr. Hazarika get the Dadasaheb Phalke Award?
74. Which constituency did Dr. Hazarika represent in the assembly?
75. Which was the first film directed by D. Bhupen Hazarika?
Ans: Era Bator Xur.
76. First Assamese writer to receive Sahitya Akademi award?
Ans: Jatindranath Dowara.
77. What is the name of the Brahmaputra after entering Bangladesh?
78. Which tributary of Brahmaputra is the largest?
Ans: Subansiri River
79. What is the State Bird of Assam?
Ans: White-winged duck.
80. What is the State Tree of Assam?
81. How many Tiger Reserves are there in Assam?
Ans: 3 [Manas, Nameri & Kaziranga Tiger Reserves].
82. How many Elephant Reserves are there in Assam?
Ans: 5 [Chirang-Ripu, Sonitpur, Dining Patkai, Kaziranga-Karbi Anglong & Dhansiri-Lungding Elephant Reserves].
83. What is the percentage of area covered by forest in Assam?
84. How many districts are there in Barak Valley?
Ans: 3 districts.
85. How many districts are there in Brahmaputra Valley?
Ans: 30 districts.
86. Which part of Assam has the maximum limestone reserve?
Ans: Karbi Anglong District and North Cachar Hills.
87. In which year did Srimanta Sankardeva make his first pilgrimage?
Ans: In 1481.
88. What is another name for ‘Naam Ghokha’?
Ans: Hazari Ghokha.
89. Which was the first Borgeet composed by Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankardeva?
Ans: “Mon meri Ram Saranehi Laagu”.
90. First Borgeet composed by Mahapurusha Madhavdeva?
Ans: “Ramo Guxai Karohu Guhari”.
91. Srimanta Sankardeva was patronised by which King?
Ans: The Koch king Naranarayan.
92. Father of Assamese prose?
93. Who is known as “Geetikavi”?
Ans: Parvati Prasad Baruva.
94. Who translated the Autobiography of Mahatma Gandhi into Assamese?
Ans: Omeo Kumar Das.
95. Who won the first Jnanpith award from Assam?
Ans: Birendra Kumar Bhattacharya in 1979 for his novel ‘Mrityunjay’.
96. Who wrote the book “Discovery of Assam”?
Ans: Satis Chandra Kakati.
97. The first Non-Congress Chief Minister of Assam?
Ans: Golap Borbora.
98. First Assamese woman to win the Arjuna award?
Ans: Monalisa Baruah Mehta in 1987.
99. First Arjun Award Winner from Assam?
Ans: Bhogeswar Barua in 1966.
100. Who wrote Asomiya Byakaran?
Ans: Hemchandra Barua.
101. Which Poet is known as “Bihogi Kobi”?
Ans: Raghunath Choudhary.
102. The first female chief minister of Assam?
Ans: Syeda Anwara Taimur.
103. Who is the first female IPS officer from Assam?
Ans: Sanjukta Parashar.
104. In which year did Assam host the National Games of India?
105. Who is the first Assamese athlete to win a gold medal at the Asian Games?
Ans: Bhogeswar Barua.