141. Who is known as the “Assam Keshari”?
Ans: Ambikagiri Raichoudhury.
142. When did Aideu Handique died?
Ans: 17 December 2002.
143. When did Pratima Barua Pandey receive the Padma Shree award?
144. What was the first Assamese daily newspaper?
Ans: Dainik Batori.
145. Who formed “Mrityu Bahini” during the freedom struggle?
Ans: Pushpalata Das.
146. Sati Sadhani was a queen of which dynasty?
Ans: Chutia dynasty.
147. Who was the father of Sati Sadhani?
Ans: Dharmadhwajpal (Dhirnarayan).
148. When did the first Moamoria rebellion begin?
149. When did the second Moamoria rebellion begin?
150. What was the name of the British officer who was killed during the Phulaguri uprising?
Ans: Lieutenant B H Singer.
151. Which tribe performs Haidang Geet?
Ans: Sonowal kachari.
152. Bhatheli festival is related to?
Ans: Bamboo Worship.
153. Gumrag dance is the folk dance of which tribe of Assam?
Ans: Mising tribe.( performed during Ali-Aai-Ligang)
154. Tusu puja is observed by which community?
Ans: Tea tribes.
155. Wangala harvest festival is celebrated by which community?
156. Which tribe performs the Lewatana Dance?
Ans: Hajong Tribe.
157. Which spring festival is celebrated by the Tai-Buddhist community?
Ans: Poi-Sangken (Water Festival).
158. Who was the first female music director of an Assamese film?
Ans: Manisha Hazarika.
159. First Assamese color film?
160. The first private television channel of Assam?
Ans: NE tv.