106. First Assamese language Magazine?
Ans: Arunodoi (1946 from Sivsagar).
107. In which year Saraighat Bridge was constructed?
108. Who constructed the Gaurisagar Pond?
Ans: Phuleswari Kouwari.
109. Who constructed Shivadoal?
Ans: Ambika Kouwari.
110. Who established Jorhat as the last Capital of Ahom?
Ans: Gaurinath Singha in 1794.
111. The Only Ramsar site in Assam is-
Ans: Deepor Beel.
112. Who is known as the Iron Man of Assam?
Ans: Bishnuram Medhi.
113. When was the tea auction center in Guwahati established?
Ans: 25 September 1970.
114. When was the Jorhat Tea Auction Centre established?
Ans: In May 2020.
115. Which District is known as the Tea Capital of India?
116. Which city is known as the Tea City of India?
117. Which district of Assam has the highest number of tea gardens?
Ans: Dibrugarh with 177 gardens.
118. In which year crude Oil was drilled in Assam for the first time?
119. When was AIIMS in Assam Inaugurated?
Ans: 14th February 2023.
120. With whom is Hawa Mahal associated in Assam?
Ans: Pratima Barua Pandey.
121. On which day Sati Sadhani Divas Celebrated?
Ans: 21st April.
122. On which day Me-Dam-Me-Phi Celebrated?
Ans: 31st January.
123. Where was the first Satra established by Srimanta Sankardeva?
124. Which Satra was established by Ahom King Jayaddhwaj Singha?
Ans: Aauniati Satra.
125. Which Satra is famous for its mask-making tradition?
126. What is “Haati”?
Ans: A living place.
127. In which year did Dr. Bhupen Hazarika get Asom Ratna?
128. In which year did Dr. Bhupen Hazarika get his Bharat Ratna?
129. Who was the second Assamese to receive Bharat Ratna?
Ans: Dr. Bhupen Hazarika.
130. Which one is the first film directed by Bhupen Hazarika?
Ans: Era Bator Sur.
131. In which Dr. Bhupen Hazarika got the Dadasaheb Phalke Award?
132. Who drew the emblem of Assam Sahitya Sabha?
Ans: Jugal Das.
133. Who translated Ramayana into Assamese?
Ans: Madhava Kandali.
134. Who translated Mahabharata into Assamese?
Ans: Rama Saraswati.
135. Who wrote ‘Anadi Patan’ a spiritual book?
Ans: Srimanta Sankardeva.
136. When was Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankardeva born?
137. When was Mahapurusha Madhavdeva born?
138. When was Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankardeva passed away?
139. When was Mahapurusha Madhavdeva passed away?
140. What was the first Assamese novel?
Ans: Bhanumati, written by Padmanath Gohain Baruah in 1890.
Also visit: Important Rivers of Assam and their Tributaries